Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pom Pom Necklace

I love pinterest...actually, to put it more accurately, I love following people on pinterest.  The ideas that I see gets me excited to start new projects.  Unfortunately, time does not always permit to make everything that I want to make.  However, after much determination, I decided to make my first pinterest inspired project.  I invited a friend over just to make it happen and it did.
Here is the tutorial for the necklace

The project went pretty fast (1 1/2 hours).  The longest part was cutting all the circles for making the pom pom flowers.  I also ended up adding more bunches of fabric to finish hiding the felt that is underneath.

Here is another tutorial that I followed, but I forgot to take a picture of it and I already gave it away as a Christmas present.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment