Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Apple Cider Vinegar

You may be asking yourself "why the heck is she drinking Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) everyday?." The answer is simple, its healthy. From what I've been reading, it seems like a good idea. I mean why not drink something that will help detox your body, give you an extra dose of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, make your skin clearer, help your digestion, and boost your metabolism.
It's also acetic acid, which is one of the acids found in kombucha. Right now my kombucha isn't too happy that the garage is freezing cold and it's jealous that the beer stole its heat blanket (yes, my kombucha has a heat blanket). So in the mean time, I'll drink my ACV.

ACV Elixir:
1 cup water (can be hot or cold)
2-3 tsp. raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, organic apple cider vinegar (if you're not going to get this kind, don't even bother drinking it)
Honey (optional...but not allowed on the whole 30)
A splash of juice (optional)

You can drink this up to three times a day, preferably before each meal. However, I can only handle it once in the morning before I eat breakfast.

Cheers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment